PortOne is perfectively placed for nationwide logistics coverage, as well as access to international markets. Positioned on the outskirts of Ipswich with direct access to the A14 at junction 52. The A14 provides the main arterial route for the region linking the Port of Felixstowe to major onwards routes via the A12, M25 & M1.
Bury St. Edmunds
SUFFOLK’S ONLY BUILT-TO-SUIT LOGISTICS PARK
- Exceptional reach to the UK’s largest port.
- Felixstowe in 30 mins via a direct route.
- London gateway in just over 1 hour.
- Connecting the UK with Europe via the channel tunnel in
just over 2 hours.
- London Stansted airport within 1 hour via A12.
- Direct access to A14, close to A12, M25 in one hour.
INNOVATIVE CUSTOM-BUILT WAREHOUSING
IN the EAST OF ENGLAND
PortOne is located within 30 minutes of The Port of Felixstowe, Britain’s biggest and busiest container port, and one of the largest in Europe, welcoming around 3,000 ships each year.
With around 17 shipping lines operating through the Port, providing 33 services a week across all continents, the Port of Felixstowe receives vessels from all around the globe.
The Port of Felixstowe ranks among the worlds best, dealing with over 40% of UK container traffic and is a major gateway port into the country.
What makes Great Blakenham so great?
It’s all in the geographic’s.
With Suffolk’s capital town Ipswich just a few miles away, Great Blakenham sits in an unrivalled location in East Anglia and makes the perfect choice for the state-of-the-art logistics park.
- Direct dual carriageway access to the A14 both east and westbound
- Very close to the A12
- Easy access to routes North Via the M1 & A1
- The ‘right-side’ of the Orwell Bridge crossing
- Situated in a non-residential area allowing for 24/7 unconditional access
- Outstanding connectivity through extensive road and rail networks
- Large presence of industrial accommodation