The new Retained Resource service from IKON provides organisations with specialist trainers in-house for as long as they’re needed. ‘It’s like having an in-house training team without having to recruit, train or manage it,’ says Louise Ballard. The idea is that Retained Resource makes it simpler for people to manage training needs, budgets and […]Read More
IKON has built successful working relationships with more than 40 NHS Trusts and Healthcare Providers by delivering effective training across the whole spectrum of conflict resolution and challenging behaviour management.
Our unique understanding of the challenges faced by those working in this sector has helped us build a suite of courses specifically designed to meet the needs of people working in the NHS:
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Physical skills
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust
- The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- Medway Community Health Care
- Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust
- Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust
- Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
IKON delivers for the NHS.
Best practice and legislation are continually evolving. That’s why we continue to develop the services we offer:
Stand-alone NHS courses
IKON’s individual NHS training course modules are tailored to the needs of the sector.
Bespoke NHS training packages
You can combine the content of more than one NHS course module to build a package that’s bespoke for your organisation.
Retained NHS resources
Get the benefit of an in-house training team without having to recruit, train or manage it. IKON’s retained resource service makes it simple for people in the NHS to scope training needs and to prepare for inspections or reports. It can also be a more cost-effective way of buying training, managing budgets and forecasting.